Success… We all aspire to it, talk about it, envy those who achieve it, we think about it, fight for it. It is really worth it. Success comes with reaching our aims and it brings us incomparable satisfaction and happiness. That gives us a unique opportunity to be happy every day, if we achieve small goals every day and step by step we will be approaching our GREAT dream.
Recollect your studies at college, when you had to combine work and study; when you had a very tense schedule, when your only solution was a custom term paper to get through the semester. But you stood it. By achieving mini goals every term, at last you reached the main aim – successful graduation. And that is why you are a successful person. But one of the qualities of a prosperous person is that he is always striving for perfection and will never rest on his laurels. So, let’s go further and develop ourselves…Close your eyes for a minute and imagine a successful person. Is he rich or poor? Surely, most of us associate success with rich people. So, success and wealth are inseparable from each other? Yes, it’s likely to be so. But wealth is not a target for a successful person. It is just one of the steps to reach a global aim.
What do you think are there any objective reasons, hindering success? It is a fact that there some outer reasons, not depending on you, for example war, flood and so on. And what about objective sound reasons? If you find one, we will debate it with you. But so far I dare say there is none!!!! All the reasons are subjective (inner) and thus – every one can get rid of these reasons, changing something in himself. We create the greatest obstacle in achieving success with our fears, complexes and diffidence. And then, what are the keys to success? Read through the following features and think which of them you have and which you still have to acquire.
1)Clear objective. Without the aim, no achievement is possible. A thoroughly equipped ship with wonderful crew will arrive nowhere if it hasn’t any course of direction.
2) Accurate strategy. Unplanned success is a planned defeat. Accurate and logical strategy helps to realize the grandest projects. A successful person fulfills a small portion of his great plan every day. If you stick to your plan, then you will be able to realize everything you want. And if you want, you have a potential.
3)Positive attitude. Positive thinking, positive attitude to the world work wonders. You live in the world you create for yourself. You want to live in a wonderful world – think about something wonderful! Stop being afraid of failures and you will reach your success.
4) Faith in success. Faith strengthens your potential, and doubts destroy it. If you have some desire, leave all your doubts behind. Just believe in the possibility of its realization and you will have not so many obstacles in your way.
5) Education and training. Being aware of your desires without any action will lead to nothing. Only actions, supported by knowledge will result in great success. Constant training, constant improvement of your professional knowledge, - these are the features that distinguish a successful person. Our world is ever changing, and only on condition of applying your new knowledge you can keep pace with time.
6) Self –improvement. It helps us to change for better, overcome our complexes and fears, get rid of diffidence. Remember, that everything depends only on you; you are master of your fate, your success and happiness. And if you don’t possess all the listed above qualities, then you will be able to develop these features improving yourself. The only thing that does not depend on you is strong desire; it is given to us by Nature.
7) Self –confidence helps us to get top results where there is no premise for it. Fighting with your complexes, the person is approaching the ideal and makes the best of the work.
This article is merely a presentation of philosophy of success. These are only words, though wise and true. But you are able to turn this philosophy into a powerful tool for improving your life from now on. And then the philosophy will revive and you will benefit from it greatly. This simple philosophy will become your strategy, your guiding thread in achieving success. I am sure it will lead you to great success.